- Search Engine Marketing (SEM; Google & YouTube ads.)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM; Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Instagram.)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing (Infographics, Blogs, Brand stories/poems, ads, etc.)
- Video production & Online Advertising
- Email Marketing; spam-free drip marketing with (B2B) data and other latest techniques
- E-commerce websites & marketing
- Google Search/Display Advertising
- Blogs and Blogs Marketing
- Website (Dynamic & E-commerce) designing & development
- Affiliate Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Digital Marketing Training
To connect and communicate, listen and participate with a target group the more effective and measurable place today is the digital space. That’s where average people spend 30% of their time today.
Here traditional advertising does not work, brochure-like websites do not work, and the web has given people ultimate freedom of choice and of goods. When there are no monopolies and constrictions, interrupting people’s lives is not effective marketing anymore.
An online marketer now needs to find where people are congregating online and needs to engage them in a meaningful way. Be it in matching with what they are looking for, watching how they interact and understand what they’d like or listening to their natural opinions on your company or market and reacting to that.
Branding is a way of storytelling, and our decades of presence in the creative communication business give us the edge over those who may be coming from technology background and not have the nuances of visual communication.