Billboards present large advertisements to passing pedestrians and drivers. Typically showing witty slogans and distinctive visuals, billboards are highly visible in the top designated market areas. Posters are a smaller format and are viewed principally by residents and commuter traffic, with some pedestrian exposure.
A bulletin is basically an advertisement sign (usually billboard) frame structure mounted atop a single steel pole or column. The single pole long structure makes a billboard visible alongside highways or roads which makes it one the most important aspects of OOH. These structures draw great attention and make a huge-impact on potential customers.
- Smaller Advertising Structures (e.g. 20’X10’ / 45’X15’)
- Located on primary and secondary roads / routes
- Seen by vehicular traffic and pedestrians in commercial areas
A Mega Hording is the largest standard-sized billboard that delivers maximum exposure to vehicular traffic on expressways and primary roads / routes
- Larger-Format advertising located on major expressways and primary roads. (e.g. 60’X20’ , 60’X30’ , 90’X30’, 140’X 40’)
Visible to drivers, commuters and long distance travelers
Command your audience attention with creative three dimensional designs, moving parts and extensions
A Bridge Panel is an overhead advertising structure spanning a road or highway. It provides an excellent advertising opportunity with all the vehicles passing by. They are often double sided which gives you the opportunity to advertise your brand on either side of the traffic. These structures provide you with large horizontal spaces which give you seemingly infinite opportunities to use your creativity and out-of-box ideas.
- Larger-Format advertising located on major expressways and primary arteries. (e.g. 140’X15’ , 100’X10’)
- Visible to drivers, commuters and long distance travelers
A Structure is the largest standard-sized billboard that delivers maximum exposure to vehicular traffic on Highways, these structures are located at main towns.
Larger-Format advertising located on major Highways.(E.g. 60’X20’, 60’X30’, 90’X30’, 140’X 40’)
Visible to long distance travelers